Tabs

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pinned It, Tried It, LOVED IT!


I mentioned in another post that I have become a pinner on pinterest.  I have found something that I totally love, love, love!  I picked up a little flu bug while working at the elementary school the last few weeks and this week I just feel down right crummy!  I have the body aches and chills and a miserable head cold.  I pinned this site: Daily Detoxing Tips-Whole Living Wellness 

Epsom Salt, Baking Soda and Lavender added to a hot water in the tub make for one amazing relaxing bath!  
 
The website I found this on says:
“Once a week for 20 minutes, sit in a hot bath that contains a handful of Epsom salts, 10 drops of lavender essential oil, and a half cup of baking soda. This combo draws out toxins, lowers stress-related hormones, and balances your pH levels.”
 
Handful of Epsom salt…


I haven’t used a half cup of baking soda, I just dump some into my hand…


Then the best part, THE LAVENDER!   
The website says 10 drops, I have done 8-12.  The Lavender is so relaxing and after this kind of warm bath I can sleep really well!

If you are a stressed out crazy person or if you have the flu bug and are not feeling well---try this!  I promise after a nice soak in the tub you will feel a lot better!